Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving in Arizona

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, there is no message in my post. I was attempting to paste a picture here. I guess all of my trial and error will be published. You will just have to put up with me until I figure it out!

    BobbiAnn's family traveled to Arizona to spend Thanksgiving with Bergitte's family. They were the cowboys and Indians. Cute picture. Bob and I went to Bismarck where all of us in this corner of the world had Thanksgiving together - actually, the Fairfield Mariott allowed us to use their very nice breakfast area for our dinner. There were 12 of us, counting Spencer and Beth's two little girls, and two of our foster boys. Spencer baked about 15 pies of all kinds, and we ate pie to our hearts content! He is a great baker!

    I will attempt to post the picture again.
    Happy Thanksgiving all!

    Love, LeAnn and Bob

    ReplyDelete