Sunday, November 1, 2009
Details
Kathleen was in labor about 30 hours before they decided to do a C-section and the baby had his lungs full of blood so he was take to ICU. He was the biggest baby in there and looked huge next to all the others. He had to be there for 7 days and so he just did get to go home yesterday. He doing well and Kathleen is healing slowly. Katie and Steven called us at 6:00 a.m. Monday and ask Sandy if she could come and get Cameron while they went to the hospital. Cory Steven was born at about 9:00a.m. and came home with Katie the next day. They are both doing well I think. Sandy and I watched Kalee and Christopher and they spent last Friday night with us and then we had both of them and Cameron on Monday. LeAnn asked how I was able to post these messages without commenting. I don't know. Not all I've written has posted. I tried using the password Gwen sent and all I did was access their E-mail account so that didn't work. I think we could make a reunion around Memorial Day. It's good to hear from you all. Good to hear Karen is doing well and hope the rest of you are. Love David
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment