Sunday, November 15, 2009
Boy, this is sad when I can't even remember the password I made for this blog. I guess I need to use it more often. Memorial Day would be fine with us. We go in to decorate the headstones and have a cookout anyway. Not a whole lot as been going on around here. We are getting apples for the 2 Malta wards again this year. THis year it will be about 5400 ibs. That is a trailer full. As for the family. Sam and Becky still live in Almo and are still training horses. Becky fell off of a horse last spring? and broke her arm about 6 inches below her shoulder I think. She was down for quite awhile. She is doing fine and back to work now. Kristen, Aaron, Laura are in Boise and like it there. Jerica is in Rexburg going to school. She is ready for her break then will go back up in April. Brad is working for a farmer in Malta and Forrest is a Sophomre in hight school. I can't believe it is Nov. already. Losing June as a summer month really messed with my mind. Ross was voted in as an area representative for DFA (dairy farmers of america). They told him he had 2 meetings to go to a year. One is in Denver in Jan. and the other one is the annual meeting in Kansas City. I think he is kind of excited to do some traveling. Well,I had better go. I am glad you all like this idea. Love Ya, Ross and Gwen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lets see how many children do you have Oh yeah 8 but you only wrote about 7 hummmmm... Josh and I have just moved to burley from Ogden we jsut closed on our house today so we are pretty excited to finaly have a place to call ours.. Other than that not much is goin on.. Love you all Josh and Catie
ReplyDelete