Hello family, I think everyone is very busy. We are as well here. I have been making a deliberate effort in time management. If I do not budget my time, I do not have time for what I feel is the most important. There is never time to go to the temple. But, I have to just do it. Last week I left home in a snow storm (our first this season). After I got through with errands in Fargo, the roads were dry and sky clear all the way to Bismarck. I made the effort and was blessed. All I "time-manage" to do ends the same. I write to our mothers on Sunday. If not then, I do not do it. There is always something that has to fall by the way-side.
Spencer and Beth had a baby girl, born November 7th. Maren Elizabeth Ulvestad. Her sister, Susan, is 20 months old. Maren makes our 8th granddaughter. We have one grandson.
I will go with the Memorial Day week-end family reunion. I am open to suggestions. How could we turn this into a service project for Mama?
I will see if this posts. We send our love to all of you. LeAnn and Bob
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment