OK so I went to new post up in the right hand corner and I will see if it lets me post to the main page. I would like to post a picture of mother. I have the cutest picture of Mother playing with Carlie if I can figure out how ot post it. GRRRRRRRR! I can't figure it out.
Anyway we are doing well. Mother is doing well. She just enjoy's being home. Does not really like to go anywhere. If we do get her to go we have to really talk to get her there. She wasn't going to go to Rebel's reception. But Juel and Kammy got her there. Rebel started to cry when he saw her cause he wanted her there so bad. Mother was glad she had gone. Uncle Earl and his two boys were there so she was able to visit with him. She enjoys herself once she gets out, but she dosen't think she will. But we'll keep trying to get her out to places. She really enjoys visits when people come. Delorse Kelsey comes on a regular basis and mother really enjoys visiting with her. Rose Thornton comes once in a great while also. And of course Arvella is a regular.
I am loving my teaching job. I have a good class and love hearing the things they say. They are so cute. I'm so glad I am loving teaching I would have been so disapointed if I had gone through what I have gone through to get my degree and then find out I don't like it. But thats not the case. Well I better go an fix supper. Poor Mother her 7:00, 12:00, and 5:00 meal times are out the window with me. Here it is 5:40 so I better get crackin.
Love you all
Shauna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment