Thursday, September 9, 2010

I was checking out the blog and decided while I was here I would post something. We are doing well. Mother is doing well and seems to be doing a little better. She wishes she got more mail or phone calls though. (hint, hint)
I am teaching 1st grade at Paul again and I really enjoy my students. In my class this year is Marissa Stocking. She is Elmo Stocking's granddaughter. She is very quiet and shy. She was nervous about coming to school. When I met her I told her we were cousins so she decided that it was ok to come to school. The first day of school I told the class that Marissa and I were cousins, I noticed that she sat a little taller at her desk when I announced that. I try to not have favorites but I can't help but have a soft spot for her. She is a very sweet girl. I was watching for Tyler's daughter (McKensie I think is her name?). But I never saw her. So I went to the secretary to see if she was enrolled and she is not. Does Tyler still live at Paul or have they moved? Or do I need to send someone out to see why McKensie is not in school? (just kidding)
It's getting late and it's a school night so I better get to bed if I'm going to be any good tomorrow. Take care all, come visit when you can.
Love,
Mother and Shauna

No comments:

Post a Comment