Saturday, September 25, 2010
Hi! I thought I would put my 2 cents in while I was reading the other blogs. I see we have a few more contributing to the cause. School has been going for about a month now. Catie and I took Jerica back up to Rexburg on the 7th. This is beginning to be a birthday tradition. She is living at The Pines again only this time she only has one returning roommate she is living with all the others are new. She also has a chemistry class everyday and is kind of freaking out about it. Her counselor called a meeting for everyone that is going into the Consumer and Family Science (?) She told them all to take Chemistry this semester because they would be taking it again next semester to pass it. Now Jerica really didn't need to hear that because she was already concerned about it. In my opinion the counselor set everyone up to fail before they even took the class. Jerica has some friends that took that class and they are helping her plus she has a tutor. She studies for that class most of her free time so I hope she passes it. Other than that saga, life is pretty normal. Laura was advised to take a quarter off to give her a much needed break, so she is babysitting for one of Kristen's friends. Well, I had better go so I can listen to Pres. Monson with all my attention. Hope everyone is doing well. Love Ross and Gwen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment