Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hi Family,
I guess it is about time that I write and let you know whats going on in our lives. This summer Sandy's mother got married. She is 83 and he is 82 and a really nice guy. Since she has gotten married her blood pressure has come down. She is a lot busier and happier too. Scott and tiffnee are doing OK. they both work for the school district so they have taken a pay cut. They are expecting on Monday and we are all excited for them. Stacy and Marc and doing alright also as are Kathleen and Mark. Mark is working for Kitchen Tune Up, refacing and refurbishing cabinets. Steven and Katie are doing good also, Steven got a promotion and is now a computer programmer for Melaleuca and liking it better. Craig is still living in Rexburg working for Melaleuca as the guy who mixes the ingredients for different products the sell. which products I don't know. He is going to school at ISU, at there satellite campus here in Idaho Falls. Sandy and I are doing OK also. I developed an ulcer in my esophagus which has made swallowing painful, consequently I have lost about 10 pounds or more. :) This November will be 4 years as being Bishop and I am know the senior Bishop in our Stake and have been asked to chair the Bishops Welfare Council in the Stake, I'm a little nervous about that. Welfare matters in the ward seem to cause me a lot of stress, I just don't know if I'm doing the right thing all the time, anyway, be generous with your fast offering contributions. (There's my preaching for this time.) I thought I had more news but can't think of it at this time.
Love David and sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment