Hi! Thought I would let you all know that Kristen had her first child Monday, May 23,2011 at 6:01p.m. The baby (Olivia) weighed 9lbs. 4oz. and was 21 1/2 inches long.
They finally had to do a C-section. Everyone is fine.
We are doing well. We are about ready to buy some water wings. I would like to see some sun and warm weather. Utah is worried about flooding. They have had alot more snow this year than they did in 1983 when they used State Street for the flood wateres to go down. They have also prepared since that flood for future ones. The mountains in Utah keep getting snow when it storms. We need to be thankful we are not getting the tornados like the central part of the country. Better go. I am headed to Boise in a couple days. Hope everyone is well.
Love Ross & Gwen
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kristen, Ross and Gwen,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to parents and grandparents!
Love from Olivia's
Great Aunt LeAnn