Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hi! I was told it has been quite awhile since I wrote. I guess it has. There has not been much to write about, it has been your snowy COLD winter this year. I guess we have a few bits of news. Kristen is expecting a baby girl on May 16th, and Laura is wanting to go on a mission. She is home now and is having BIG CITY withdrawal. Ross has a new position in the church. He is now the Stake Sunday School President. He went to his first Ward Conference last Sunday,and taught the lesson. He has a knack at getting everyone involved one way or another and this was no different. My sister Karen passed away the end of Oct. and my aunt, Fern Thompson passed away the end of January, she was the last of mom's family. I am getting alittle tired of funerals, we have had quite a few the last few years. Everyone is doing well kinda of. Aaron went snowboarding and broke his wrist. He was in California when it happened so it was 3 days before he went to the Dr. He broke it in 2 places and one bone slipped so he had to go to a specialist and probably surgery. Kids!!! Well, I had better go. Hope this finds everyone well. Love ya Ross and Gwen

1 comment:

  1. Gwen,

    I am so sorry to hear about the passing of Karen. That would have been the toughest funeral. I think of her family from time to time. I hope they are doing well. I cannot exactly remember the relationship between Fern and my mother, but they were always good friends.

    Ross, you know that Daddy used to say that all he ever wanted in a church calling was to have a home teaching beat, and be a Sunday School teacher. That is what he loved the most. I guess you have taken after him in that gift.

    We pray your family will be well. Thanks for writing.

    Love, LeAnn

    ReplyDelete