Sunday, December 26, 2010

David and Sandy

Dear family,
We had a good Christmas this year. We had Scott and Tiffnee and their family, Kathy and Mark and their family, and Craig all here on Christmas day and had a nice party. Stacy and Marc stayed at home in Syracuse Utah, and Steven and Katie went to Caldwell to her family. Cameron [that's Steven's], he's 4 years old, gave me a replica of Doc Hudson from the Cars Movie, but you all know that and it is a treasured gift. Thank you all very much. Katie put together a small booklet with a copy of her request and copies of all the responses, thank you.
Work has been slow this fall but it picked up around Thanksgiving time and I'm having a hard time keeping up, I hope it stays busy thru the winter. Scott and Tiffnee now have three children as of September 27th when Ainslee Alice was born She has lots of dark hair and blue eyes. That gives us 11 grandchildren, Emery being the oldest at 6 years old.when we all get together it is a fun, loud and rowdy party.
About a month ago we had a funeral for a ward member and that day is was snowing and blowing, just a cold miserable day. I was ahead of the Hearse, in the pickup, going to the cemetery and it spun out going up the hill into the cemetery. Luckily I had a tow rope with me, so I was able to pull it to where it needed to be. most everyone else had four wheel drive or walked to the grave site. Made for a memorable day.
We hope you all had a nice Christmas and good holiday season. Thank you all for the cards and gifts that you all sent. Love, David and Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment