No, we have not moved, we just lost our post office. We are now using our physical address: 210 Iowa Avenue, Barney, ND 58008. There were only 14 of us using the post office anyway, so going all rural delivery is not a major event here.
We had a nice Thanksgiving, seeing all but two of the children and their families. Together, we drove the 130 miles to Grand Forks for a UND Sioux Ice Hockey game. This team is always in national ratings, so the event was a big deal. There were 16 in our group, counting John and Marc's landlord and landlady (we invited them to come along with us). Of course, UND won, 6 to 3. The next night when only John attended from our group, it was a tied game. We played Notre Dame (also UND). This event was the two son's-in-law from California, highlight of North Dakota!
The day before Thanksgiving, I completed my Bachelor's degree, in psychology. I do not know what to do with myself now. That took so much of my time for so long. I am glad I did it, but glad that I can move on now. Bob and I will be free to go out with the missionaries now, which is needed in the worst way here. We are committed for at least another 2 1/2 years in our foster care. After that....we shall see.
I am looking forward to hearing from all of you this Christmas time, and pray you will all enjoy wonderful holidays. I am enjoying the holiday baking and putting away yummy goods for the coming weeks; my favorite personal tradition. Come on over, I would love to share!
Love, LeAnn and Bob
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment