Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hi! Just thought I would write in the blog while I was in here. The summer has finally come, too bad it was July before it came. School starts the end of this month. I can't believe it is about here already. The kids are doing well, I guess, I haven't heard from Kristen since they went to Seattle on vacation. Jerica is home for about 7 weeks before school starts again so she is now taking care of mom Hurst.
She came home the other day for here swimming suit. The singles branch was going boating for FHE. I sent her back with yarn, pillowcases to embroider on, macrame cord Catie wanted her to macrame a plant hanger for her) and a book that shows how to do it all. I told her I expected to at least see the pilowcases done before she goes back to school. We tore our big Blue Spruce trees out, one was dead and the other one was on its way to being dead. I kind of miss them, I can't believe how early it gets daylight now. We had to close the blinds in our bedroom for awhile. But it is real nice mowing the lawn without haveing to bend way over to get under the lower branches of the tree. We want to plant some different trees to take their places. Well, I had better go, it is way past lunchtime. Love ya, Ross and Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment