Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Greetings from New Mexico

I finally got on the blog. I am not very savvy about this stuff so I am slow. This has been a hectic summer. Dawn and Tami worked at the local Boy Scout camp cooking for the boys. They kept very busy. I am just completing my third year here teaching Spanish to the new Border Patrol agents so my contract runs out in another month. We will stay here for the winter, at least. Jason is doing very well in Mexico City. He will return in January. He is very happy there and is having quite a bit of success. Dawn's brother passed away a few weeks ago so we went to Vancouver to the funeral. We stopped in Declo for a short visit and then spent a few days with most of our kids in Salt Lake City before returning to Artesia. I was just released as YM President and Dawn will be released as RS President is another week or so. I guess the branch is tired of us. We have been working in the Lubbock Temple for about six months and really enjoy that experience. We look forward to our new callings whatever they may be. We missed you all this summer.
Love,
Eldon and Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment