21 March 2010
Dear Family,
Well it's been awhile since any new posts have been added and I have a little news. Yesterday I went and got my hair cut at dollar cuts, and the girl cutting may hair ask if I had anything going on that day. I told her we were planning to go to the temple. She asked if I'd seen the Rexburg Temple and ten I asked her if she had been there. A lot of the girls that work at dollar cuts live in Rexburg. She said she was in Burley at the time of the open house. I asked if she were from Burley, she said a little town outside of Burley, so I asked which town. She replied Elba, so I told her I'd grown up in Declo and had brothers in Malta. She asked their names [so I did admit I was related] She then said her best friend growing up was Kristen. Her name was Brandy Hansen, is now Smith but is now divorced. So that was exciting to talk with her. So then we went to the temple where I saw and talked with Bishop Kohler from our stake. He is Steven and Katie's Bishop. He said his son is getting ready to go on a mission to Lansing Michigan. Bishop Kohler is one of the temple engineers, I don't know his son but if he is anything like his father he will be a great missionary. It would be fun if you got to meet his Theron and Karen. Well I hope you all have a nice Easter and enjoy the up coming conference.
Love, David and Sandy
No comments:
Post a Comment