Dear Family,
I feel like I should write a note but don't really have much to say. It has ssnowed almost all day today which is good. Our snow pack this year is light compared to other years but they say we have enough water in the reservoirs to take care of the irrigation needs this next summer. This past week has been relatively warm, in the 30's for our high so it has not been to bad. The temple has been closed for three weeks while they remodel a sealing room, making it bigger by almost twice. The men's clothing room has been moved over with the women's so there is just one room now to rent clothes out of. What used to be the men's clothing room is now part of the sealing room. I have had some cabinets to build for the office, for paper storage and to put the printer and fax machine and copyer on. I have a little bit to do tomorrow to finish up and then the temple will open on Tuesday the 2nd. I have several small jobs to do for the FM Group, build some storage cabinets in custodial closets in about three buildings, repair counter tops in the seminary building and maybe a small kitchenette for the church farm. The church is keeping me busy and I like doing there work. Two weeks ago we had a Priesthood Leadership Conference which Stake Presidencies and Bishops from 18 area Stakes were invited to attend. Elder Dallon Oaks, Elder Bruce Porter, Elder Allan Packer, and Elder Kim Clark [who is also the BYU-I President] were the speakers. They spoke for the first 2 1/2 hours and then after a short break, they answered questions from the floor the next 2 1/2 hours. It was an awesome meeting. There was probably only about 300 people present. Well I guess that's about it. Sandy and I are doing fine as are each of the children and their families. I'll ramble about something else next time. Love David and Sandy
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment