Friday, April 30, 2010

Hi! I write in this blog about as often as I write in my journal. Lets see. This winter was different. There was no wind so the snow that fell came straight down. It was quite nice. Although this spring is making up for the lack of wind last winter. It has been blowing constantly and not just a breeze. We have been getting some moisture along with the wind. Enough of the weather. It was brought to my attention that I missed a child in the last blog so I shall start with her. Josh and Catie have officially moved to Burley. It only took them since December to get this house. Sam and Becky are still doing their thing. Bailey will start kindergarten next fall. Wow already. Aaron, Kristen and Andy and Laura are still plugging along in Boise. Brad is working for the neighbors and the dairy. Jerica is back in Rexburg and has some good classes and loves where she lives this time. She is among poor down to earth folk like us and not amongst the snobs. We went to Aunt Winona's funeral today. It was quite nice. Earl did the life sketch and J.A. spoke along with one of the family friends. Last weekend the Family History Consultants in the stake did a Family History Fair with classes, demonstrations and displays. We were concerned about the attendance, we invited everyone. We had a pretty good turn out. I took a class, it was called "10 things you can do when you think your family history is done". Ross and I had to speak in Sacrament meeting last Sunday so I thought I would use the information I aquired from this class in my talk
since there are quite a few people in our ward who think all of their family history is done (including Ross). I think it went o.k. Well, I have been rambling long enough. Hope all is well. Love Ross and Gwen

1 comment:

  1. Gwen,

    It was good to read about your world. I like to keep up with the children's lives and whereabouts. I am interested in your work with the Family History. Bob has met with our consultant a few times. He needs to get Temple work done for his father who has been gone now four years. Our focus has been organization around here. Hopefully, we are at a point now where we can work to bring photo albums, histories, and data up-to-date.

    We have had a wrench thrown into our end of May plans, but hopefully will have the problems worked out soon. I think Bob will need to stay home. He can visit his mother another time, by himself. A foster boy has to be in court on June 1st, in Dickinson, 5 1/2 hours away; we have limited options.

    We send our love to all of you. Happy May Day!

    LeAnn and Bob

    ReplyDelete