Saturday, October 24, 2009
I've never done this before so I hope this is right! I too think this is a great idea! Thanks Gwen for setting it up! LeAnn, as far as the reunion goes for us, we may be able to make it as Eric will have school off that Monday and Tuesday. As for news from us...Garen's taking a thermodynamics class that started this past week. He was happy to be able to take the class which will help him in his work. Boeing is sponsoring the class. Eric is a freshman and plays saxophone in Jazz and regular band. I am teaching him piano too. He has adjusted well to high school. Adam, Emmett and Andrea are all at BYU in Provo. They get together every Sunday for dinner. They are also on a co-ed intramural volleyball team that just started up. I am back to teaching piano again and have been blessed with plenty of students. I sure enjoy "seeing" the nieces and nephews that are on facebook. Technology does make it easier to keep in touch with the family! We send our love to you all and look forward to reading this blog. Thanks again Gwen for doing this and thanks to you and Ross for all the many Hurst Herald's you have done. We have enjoyed them very much and Garen has begun a similar newsletter to help his family keep in touch with each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment