Monday, October 19, 2009

invites

When I set this blog up I made it so that each of the brothers and sisters can contribute to the blog so instead of emailing us your information you can write it on the blog. Everyone in the family can get on this website to read the blogs but only those that I have added the email addresses for can contribute. IF you kids want to contribute they can email you and you can put that on the blog. I thought this would be easier for people to contribute to than the newsletter. You may write on it anytime and read whatever anyone else has written without having to wait for us to get it out to everyone in a newsletter. I think the invite had the website in it. So let your families know the website so they can read what is written. Hope everyone is doing well.

8 comments:

  1. Hello Family! And, thank-you, Gwen. This is a great idea. The burden will be lifted from you and Ross, and the rest of us will have no excuse not to add a note now and then. I will send a family update soon, right now, I am in the middle of a project that I need to finish by noon. We can add pictures here, which will make this even more appealing. If Mama cannot think of what to write, she can smile for all of us to just see her! Thank-you, Gwen.
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, as well think this is a great idea. I will try and post updates on a regular basis. This should be fun to see what everyone is up to on regular basis. Love to all.....Della

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a test to see if I can post.
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesterday, I wrote a letter about our lives etc., and it would not post. It looks like I have to post as a comment, instead of an original letter.
    I mentioned that I have not heard about this past Summer's reunion. And, suggestions for the coming reunion. The best time for me to travel to Idaho looks like it would be Memorial Day week-end, the last week-end of May. What do the rest of you think of that? I will begin planning that if there are no objections. Of course, I would rather a Mid-West reunion, but maybe Theron will do that in 2011. Nebraska would make a nice reunion place.
    I look forward to hearing from all of you.
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello all, Thanks Gwen this is a good idea. I will try, not promise, but I will try to post on a regular basis. Will I be able to print these posts? So I can show them to mother?
    Mother is doing well. She reads alot and watches the church BYU channel. Her health is good, I think her memory has improved. She is taking the newest meds on the market for memory. She should be doing better they cost a small fortune.
    Kortnee Toner and Amber take turns staying with mother durning the day while I am at work. Mother loves it when Amber is here. Amber's little Carlie keeps mother entertained. Carlie brings mother books and wants her to read them to her. So it is nice for both of them.
    I have papers to grade so this is all for now. I will try to write and keep in touch more often. Hope this finds you all well and happy.
    Love to you all,
    Shauna and Mother.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gwen,
    How do you open up the Blog so you can see everyones comments? I see David commented but it does not show up with the other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did David get an original post, and the rest of us just add as comments? David, how did you post?
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...and once Della and LeAnn get this figured out you can both join all of us on Facebook!!!! yay!
    (Della you promised)

    ReplyDelete