Thursday, June 10, 2010

LeAnn's visit to Theron's family

On June 9th, BobbiAnn and daughter Rebekah, and I visited in Nebraska. We were able to see Theron and Karen, as they have relocated in Nebraska. Jared's family went over to Rebecca's home and we had a good family reunion! Joseph took a picture of the group, which I think turned out beautifully! We enjoyed our time there, and hope to be able to return some day for a quick trip to Nebraska and back. It is 600 miles between our homes.

The day before, BobbiAnn and I were in New Mexico, visiting Della's family. It just happened that most of her family were there. We went to a little league baseball game with Robin and Rhonda's family's and Todd's twins, and Della and Jake. We enjoyed a picnic at Rhonda's home, where Rebekah and us were introduced to a chinchilla. Ask Rhonda about it, she is the expert! We were glad to have been able to see everyone.

On the way to Declo, the week before, Bente and I stopped at David and Sandy's home in Idaho Falls, which was a good visit. We were happy to have visited them in their home. Then, we stopped and saw Ryan on our way through Shelley. We were with Mama from Saturday through Tuesday morning. We woke her up long enough to say good-bye. We enjoyed seeing all of you around there. It was a short reunion, but I felt like a good one. Getting together is always good.

We send our love to all of you. LeAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment