Thursday, May 27, 2010

Winfield Hurst Family Reunion

Dear Family,

Claudia is doing the Hurst family reunion this year. It will be July 17, in Declo at the church cabana @ 11:00. She has also put together a bood about Uncle Floyd. She has copied his diaries and add pictues and some of her own writings. (I have beeen wanting to get mother and daddy's journals and diries copied and printed for each of us) Something I hope to get done. Anyway Claudia is selling her book 300+ pages for about 35 dollars. She is on face book if you can go to the reunion let her know through face book. If you want one of her books you need to let her know right away as she is sending to the printer soon.
Looking forward to seeing you all at the reunion this week-end. Then hopefully seeing you at the Winfield Hurst reunion.
Uncle JA wants me to do a Stocking reunion again this year. I just don't see that it will happen this year. I can't seem to find a free weekend to do it.
Love to you all,
Shauna

No comments:

Post a Comment