Sunday, December 6, 2009
Today we blessed Andrew Mark, Kathleen and Mark's. Two weeks ago Steven and Katie blessed Cory. For thanksgiving we had all the children and there families here except Steven and Katie who went to Caldwell to her parents. We had an enjoyable time. Stacy and Marc were here til sunday and it was fun to have them here but Emily and Lydia [4 years old] are sure loud and I got sick of Spounge Bob on TV in a hurry. So Stacy and Marc, hurry back,we'll hide the Spoung Bob movie. Really we had a great time with the family here. I am in the middle of thithing settlement, and it sure is taking a lot of time. Theron, I would help you to know how to post, but I don't know how I did it or am able to do it now. I clicked on my account and there was a place that said "new post", so I clicked on that and I am able to write. Good Luck David and Sandy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment